Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Amazing Grace

Amazing Grace Lyrics

John Newton (1725-1807)Stanza 6 anon.

Amazing Grace, how sweet the sound,That saved a wretch like me.I once was lost but now am found,Was blind, but now I see.
T'was Grace that taught my heart to fear.And Grace, my fears relieved.How precious did that Grace appearThe hour I first believed.
Through many dangers, toils and snaresI have already come;'Tis Grace that brought me safe thus farand Grace will lead me home.
The Lord has promised good to me.His word my hope secures.He will my shield and portion be,As long as life endures.
Yea, when this flesh and heart shall fail,And mortal life shall cease,I shall possess within the veil,A life of joy and peace.
When we've been here ten thousand yearsBright shining as the sun.We've no less days to sing God's praiseThan when we've first begun.

Amazing Grace, how sweet the sound,That saved a wretch like me.I once was lost but now am found,Was blind, but now I see.

This is Amazing Grace Lyrics from website that i try to understand what is this song mean.

I think this is a well-known song. The meaning that mean:

Back on this day in 2001, we came together by ways of many unions. We closed our eyes in thought of those we've sadly lost, and we pray hard for the families of the victims that they can continue to find strength in their hearts to continue the march through lifes' journey. Please continue your prayers and support for all of these people, as they will need your help in this manner for years and years to come. We also pray for our military personnel, as well, who are fought bravely for our freedom. Words just cannot express enough of our gratitude.

Being there are a great number of these visitors and families from all over the world who visit my Amazing Grace website each day, I would like to encourage you to relay a few words of support and friendship here in my guestbook... to offer these friends the reminder that we all stand together in life and none of us are alone.



No comments: