Thursday, October 9, 2008

Introductory

My name is Benjawan Won-aree and my nickname is lek which mean small in my home country “Thailand”. I lived in Bangkok, which is a capital city in Thailand. I have two elder sisters whose named is “PU” and “NING”, two younger sisters whose named is “YING” and “NHOI” and two younger brothers whose name is “NUT” and “GAONG” I am a third person in my family. When I was young, on every weekend, my father had to take us to do activity such as swimming, Tennis, badminton and so on.


I’m graduated from Bangkok University. I’m studied Communication Arts. After I finished, my teacher gave me a chance to training as a trainee at a big production house company named Siam Studio, I had a lot of experienced and I have opportunity to work with an expert person in this advertising field. After 3 months I got a chance to work at Final Cut Studio, which is an editing film company, as an assistance editor. After that I change my career to work at Matching Entertainment, which is a big organizer company, I used to work such as concert, family event and countdown event. I also met superstar such as Maria Carey, Whitney Houston, Backstreet Boys, and OASIS. That was a great experience of work.


After I met a lot of people, I had to use English language to contact my job so I was decided to English language. And I would like to improve my English. I planed to study in The United States because I can improve my English skill and I could get a master degree also better than studying in Thailand. At the first time, in 2006, I choose Murray University in Kentucky City. I plan to study Communication arts but after I discussed with my professor I think I should take business that it better than I study the same subject that I used to learn before so I moved to San Francisco because one of my friends told me Lincoln University has a business course that I am interested in. After I graduated, I would like to go back to Thailand to use my knowledge from business school to use in my career in the future.

No comments: